- 3D Sensor automatically locates and dynamically tracks location of user’s head and ears and relative positioning to the environment.
- Processor Engine processes the listener’s positioning data and the audio stream input to be delivered. The processing technology used is based on non-linear, selfdemodulated air-born ultrasound physics, and produces digital signals for the transducer to beam-form acoustic waves.
- Constantly reshapes the beams to dynamically target and follow the vantage point near the user’s ears.
- A multi-cell speaker module converts the digital signal into ultrasonic acoustic waves, enabling steering and focusing of the sound beams with no moving parts.
- Special transducer designed to meet low volumetric size requirements and low production cost.
- Easily embedded into different applications.